A group of investors have announced their intentions to reopen the Don Miguel Hotel in Marbella in 2015.
Magna Invest Foundation a company based in Luxembourg with capital from Libya, has recently stated it plans to invest around €50 million to refurbish the Don Miguel Hotel in Marbella.
Sold in 2012 to the Magna Hotels & Resorts, S.L. group, the new hotel aims to create 1,500 new jobs during the construction phase and 600 permanent jobs once re-opened.
According to the group, the new hotel will feature:
- 300 “Deluxe” rooms and 73 suites with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and the coast of Africa.
- 12 gourmet restaurants including an upscale restaurant with panoramic views located on the top floor.
- A business center with several meeting rooms.
- A shopping center with 22,000m2 representation of the most exclusive brands worldwide.
- A wonderful fitness center with 5,000m2 Spa
- A cinema complex of 5,000 m2
- A sublime disco of 1,750m2.
The group will present more details on its new ‘Magna Palace Hotel’ during a press conference planned for January 2014.