An enjoyable and informative quiz about Marbella suitable for all ages at any time of the year.
This free fun family quiz is an excellent activity to do if you have an hour to kill in Marbella. All of the answers to the quiz can be found by walking or driving around the centre of Marbella or by asking any locals (try not to use google!).
- How many ports are there in Marbella town and what are they? (not including Puerto Banús)
- Find the indoor market in the centre of Marbella (only open in the mornings) and discover the delights inside.
- What is the church in the centre of Marbella old town called? Take a picture of the door of this church.
- When does Marbella Feria take place?
- Name two typical dishes you will find in a tapas restaurant in Marbella and try at least one.
- What is the famous square in the centre of Marbella called?
- What does ´La Concha´ mean in English? Take a picture of the ´La Concha´ mountain in Marbella.
- What is the Mayor of Marbella called and where is her town hall located?
- What are Marbellan residents called in Spanish?
- Find the Plaza de la Alameda and discover which artist created the sculptures.
Just tag or share using @myguidemarbella or use the hashtag #myguidemarbellaquiz.
If your looking to rent or hire items whilst your here on holiday, click on this link for further information.
For anyone looking for things to do in Marbella Spain, please use the questions above as a checklist. At the end of the day you’ll find that you’ve been to the must-visit places recommended for visitors.